How does Mobile Airtime Transfer work?
The White Calling app offers you the ability to transfer your White Calling credit to your friends and loved ones’ PAYG numbers around the world.
To transfer credit to a PAYG phone in another country you will first need to make sure that you have sufficient credit on your White Calling account.
Simply go to the contact in the app that you wish to transfer credit to and select the ‘Airtime top-up’ option to the right of their profile picture.
The first time you select ‘Airtime top-up’ you'll see a screen showing information on how to transfer. Just click 'Continue' at the bottom of the screen and you'll see all the transfer options available for you to transfer to your chosen contact, in two easy steps.
1. Select your contacts phone provider
2. Choose the amount you wish to transfer from the options given and click 'Submit'
You'll receive confirmation that the transaction is successful and the credit will be converted to local currency and added to your loved ones PAYG mobile balance, data allowance or both, dependant on your chosen option.
- This service is for private, non-commercial and personal use only
- Once credit has been transferred to another PAYG user, it cannot be recovered. Please ensure that the number you are transferring to is correct before completing the transaction. We cannot refund mistakes
- The full amount to be deducted from your White Calling app balance