If you are unable to make a call using the White Calling app there are a few quick things you need to check:
- Does your app have credit? You must have call credit on your White Calling app to make calls – you can check your balance via the Account Screen
- Are you dialling the mobile number correctly – if entering it manually then make sure you add the correct international dialling code.
- Do you have a strong mobile signal and/or data connection? In oder to make a call you will need cellular coverage and/or a data (internet) connection, depending on your Call Type.
- If making your calls via 3/4G or Wi-Fi, do you have a strong enough data signal? To test this you can simply check to see if you are able to open up a website or watch a YouTube video?
- If your Call Type is set to Local Access and you are a PAYG mobile customer, do you have free minutes/credit on your SIM to dial our access number?
- If you are trying to make a call with the White Calling app and hear a message saying “PIN stuck in use” you will need to contact our Customer Service team who will be able to fix this for you straight away.
If you are still having issues, please contact our Customer Services Team, who will be happy to help. Please advise them of any error messages if applicable, along with the number you are attempting to call.