Adding credit couldn’t be simpler! Access your ACCOUNT tab, and you’ll be able to add credit to your balance. When adding credit, make sure you select the correct amount, and if you have any promo codes, add them before you top up.
You can also top via multiple methods:
- Phone – via our automated top-up line
- Online (preferred) – All done within your app.
- Pin – If you have purchased a top-up voucher
- Barcode – If you are in a Paypoint outlet.
You can set up auto top up, so the app does all the work for you when you get to a low balance level. You can toggle this on and off within the “Add Credit” option when making an online top-up.
Problems topping up: If your payment fails, please try again, and check the details you are adding are correct.
- You may also be asked to verify your payment, this will be different depending on what Bank you are with, so make sure you are aware of how to verify payments.
- Please make sure you have enough funds to make your payment, any Bank related errors, you will need to call them direct to discuss.
- If all else fails, please do contact our team straight away, either via email or call, who will be on hand to keep you connected
WHITE CALLING is a self-use service and only YOU will have access to your card details and activating auto top up.
If you have a calling card and wish to move to our app, don’t worry, we will do all the work for you. Just download the app ready and drop us an email to get the process started.
It’s really important to remember, though, that your top-up credit will expire, if they remain unused, 180 days after you topped up or made a call, whichever is the last activity you carried out in the app. So make a note of those dates. You can find more details on this within our T&Cs.
You can find answers to most queries by checking out our FAQs. Alternatively, if you ever need support, our amazing UK based Customer Service Team is available Mon-Fri 9-6. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0330 001 0488.